We are seeking an outstanding individual to be our Registered Manager with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), managing a Deputy Manager, 3 Team Leaders, an Administrator and a 40+ team of day and night care staff, providing high standards of care and support to Hill Homes Care customers.
You will additionally oversee and develop effective working relationships with our customers, partners and commissioners, ensuring that Hill Homes Care is compliant with the Health and Social Care Act 2008 and the Care Act 2014 and also provides an outstanding service.
You will ensure all services delivered meet and surpass CQC and contractual agreements and that monitoring, evaluation and reporting is carried out in line with requirements. As well as providing leadership and line management to staff, promoting a culture of high performance, individual responsibility, effective teamwork, integrity and inclusion, you will place tenant needs at the heart of our service delivery and development. You will also contribute to the wider Hill Homes team; this will include business and financial planning and monitoring, contract management and other day to day operations management that ensures seamless services between our Care and Housing arms.
Essential Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum NVQ 5 in Health and Social Care
- Good level of IT skills and literacy.
- At least 2 years’ experience of CQC registered care management including knowledge and experience of CQC standards Compliance
- Experience and knowledge of effective staffing and staff management, development and retention in a care and support setting.
- Highly organised and able to work to conflicting and challenging deadlines
- Ability to influence and lead staff
- Ability to set and deliver objectives
- Ability to make clear and reasoned decisions with comprehensive recommendations
- Excellent planning and communication skills.
Email for a job description and application form.